So I'm typing this to make sure the cut works because I can never ever get them to work correctly hahaha1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Um...I went to a concert in a HUGE stadium. The performers were tiny little ants on the stage haha.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I really didn't make any so I guess not? Or maybe I did?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Well we're not close anymore but my ex's sister did.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thank goodness no.
5. What countries did you visit?
None but I did go on a good few trips out of state.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Um...more money? I can't really think of anything last year was a very good year full of good times and memorable events. Well actually maybe I'd like to draw more start painting again.
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
There are a few actually. First is when I saw Utada. She was less than 10 ft away from me the entire show. I was just in aw that she was a real person haha. Then when I was totally fantarding at SMTown tour and crying like a retard when Kyuhyun came out. The entire trip to Fanime. 8D And almost dying on the way to Vegas for JYJ.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I can't really speak of any official achievements really...=___=;; Um I got to volunteer for a performance at Nihon Matsuri and they gave me a coupon and gift card? haha
9. What was your biggest failure?
Failure? Did not go back to school....and lost a close friend. In a fighting sort of way not a dieing sort of way.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really. I was sick a couple of weeks ago but nothing major.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Super Junior ,Bonamana. That thing came with a HUGE ass poster ahahaha. fantard----->me Also if you count concert tickets and airplane tickets a few of those will probably tie/win.
12. What was the best thing someone gave you?
The existentialist do it pointlessly shirt. It's slate blue. lol. x3 My roommate gave it to me.
13. Were you lucky in love or lucky in cards?
ahaha not in the least. My ex left me for Canada and blew me off and I haven't really had a date since. ;___; I'm too shy for my own good.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Cosplay and trips hahaha. I should buy clothes instead of tickets.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Utada, Fanime, SMTown, JYJ, Aural Vampire cosplay. And fandom in general lol.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Neorago (it's you), Super Junior
Gekokujo, Kagamine twins
Maximum, DBSK.....Yeah a bunch ahaha. just because there were so many concerts and junk.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Um about the same I guess? I'm pretty content and happy but nothing is really to impressive or too sad.
Older or wiser? Um older maybe a little wiser? I'm definitely more comfortable with traveling alone or with just another person I barely know haha.
Thinner or fatter? Than last year? I think a little fatter...;___; Most ppl would say good you're too skinny but I"m like I need new pants or I need to loose a couple pounds.
Richer or poorer? About the same....actually pooer. ;AAA; I work at the same place but ppl keep coming up with reasons to charge me garbage that makes no sense. Like the insurance company denying my claim on my wisdom teeth being removed. They garnished my wages for months. and Now my old apartment feels like charging me 1500 to clean move a couch and bed out. >< seriously is that even legal?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
reading, drawing that sort of thing.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
wasting time on the internet. It's my weakness.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I worked but I did get to spend some time with my family in the am.
21. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
I was at Tiffany's party very very drunk and having a blast~ xD
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
haha in a fantarded sort of way with an idol. ---->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCQGV7G1o2E (like saddest song 3v34.) But actual love no. x3
23. Did you fall out of love in 2010?
Don't you have to be in love to do that? Oh wait actually now that I think about it kinda sorta....With a girl I had been friends with. I finally was honest about my feelings and tried to have a relationship with her but it did not end well to say the least.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I didn't really watch a lot of actual TV but I did enjoy Hetalia, Durarara, and Coffee Prince.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I have sore feelings towards people but not really hate.
26. What was the best book you read?
....I don't manga counts so I don't know I don't really read many books. haha
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
SUPER JUNIOR. I'm a total ELF now hahaha. And I guess Kpop in general. ^^;;
28. What did you want and get?
To see Utada and Kyuhyun. I mean I've been a fan of Utada for years and years and all of a sudden hey look she's having a concert in Las Vegas. That's only been a dream of mine since like 9th grade hahaha. Not to mention the great timing' Utada is going in indefinite hiatus and released one last album a few weeks ago. Then I become a fan of Super Junior and look 6 months later I get to see them. Like omfg the concert Gods just loved me this year.
Oh and also a nice apartment downtown. I love my new place it's so so nice. 8D It's in a high rise with a great view.
29. What did you want and not get?
A girl/boyfriend. ;___; Good seats at the SMTown concert haha.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
um I'm trying to think of movies I saw...most definitely not The Last Airbender that thing was just a wreck. Recently I watched a k-movie called Hello Schoolgirl that I really enjoyed it was released like in '07 but it was really good to me. ^^;;
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was making costumes with Lex. And being very frustrated and angry. I mean like she has the worst work ethic I've ever seen. EVER. And I'm a lazy asshole too so that's saying something. I wanted to do something fun but I dedicated myself to helping her with her costume. She didn't even end up finishing it. =____=
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Black skirts. That's like all I ever wore were black leggings a black skirt and a shirt of some sort.
34. What kept you sane?
Sadly my most of my friends and family were only there for me some of the time. ;____; I'd say my fandom and friends Ka wai and Kimi were really the things in my life that kept me sane. Like srsly I adore Kimi if she needed anything ever I'd do anything at all it could to help her.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Super Junior hahaha. Of those 15 boys Kangin and Kyuhyun. x3 Kangin is on the left and Kyuhyun is the one talking--->
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Um...There was a lot that was happening this year. Domestically probably Prop 8 or the insurance laws being changed. I'm ghey for Gay rights. haha and The fact that you can't be covered for a preexisting condition is SO dumb. Insurance companies just make me angry. And internationally I'd say when N. Korea bombed S. Korea. ;____;. Freakin' N. Korea is too crazy for it's own good. China isn't even backing them any more!
37. Who did you miss?
Ka wai~ and Elyssia~ (sorry if I spelt your name wrong haha) I get to talk to Ka wai occasionally online but he's all the way in Hong Kong. ;____; Then Elyssia we just need to sit down and have a cup of coffee. :3
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I'd say Oppa Chuck or Anthony. My roommate is hella annoying sometimes but he really is a sweet heart. And Chuck is just freakin' great haha.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Don't try to fuck your friends. It doesn't end well. But then again anyone could have told you that.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I’m trying to figure out what’s there that I can do for you. Life goes on.
Life Goes on ~Side k~, Chemistry..